PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Obedience Training Week 4

Rrruuuuff! How time flies, it has been 4 weeks into my obedience training and so far everyone is happy with my progress. Although sometimes I do get a little distracted from everything that is occurring around me. Mum and dad also train me at home and take me out for walks around the neighborhood now, whoopie!

So far I've learned to Heel, Sit & Stay and Down & Stay. Mr. Trainer says I'm a clever furkid that needs a little more practice. He gives me treats for performing the commands correctly.


..doing the Down & Stay..Mr. Trainer playing peek-a-boo with me..


hey dad is that a treat? gimme! gimme!


phew, this is alot of work...


..I'm going to lay down for a while...

1 comment:

Rosalind said...

i so want to hug hern kiss her n likc her n hug her n tickle tickle her n hug her n kiss her....