PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, May 26, 2008

An Evening at Coffee Bean

It was a lazy Sunday, my obedience trainer had to cancel the class for some emergency. So I just lazed around with mum and dad till about 4pm when they took me along for a ride. Mum went to buy some dawg food for me. Dad had to go to the bus station, but before that we made a pit stop at Coffee Bean at Bangsar Shopping Village, we sat outside near the street at the far corner. One of the employees wearing black was nice enough to come pet me and talk to mum about me. But unfortunately we had to go when one staff wearing maroon with a hat said "No Pets Allowed". He did ask in a nice way, so I didn't bother to bark at him. Ruuf! We left 5 minutes later. Dad boarded the bus and mum took me home. I miss you daddy! Ruff! But he'll be back next weekend.


Mum can i try some of this brown stuff you're having?


ruff! it taste funny, but the cream is nice *lick*

No comments: