PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hanging out with tha' Hoomans

Mum & Dad decided to bring me along when they go out to see other Hoomans. Just the other day I was asked to go along with them to a shop where they cars take a bath. There were a few cars which were also very shiny. I noticed that mum's car was in that shop too and it was very very clean. A nice guy who was polishing it was talking and playing with me when he had the time. Dad allowed me to run around for short periods of time, he forgot to bring my lead or he would have let me walk around on my own instead of having to carry me everywhere.


Dad and Me at the Car Bath shop


Me wanting to walk instead of being carried, I stood on dad's hand


aaww c'mon let me walk around, pweeesshh

No comments: