PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away!



I noticed that it's been raining almost every single day and it's during the evening times when I usually get my walks. So to release some energy I usually chase mum and dad's fingers and trample over them, apart from that I also like to bite on bottles.

Sometimes the rain is so soothing, I just fall asleep even with the TV on. Yea I've been napping alot lately, nothing much to do apart from chewing bones and disturbing mum and dad. There hasn't been much to blog about, I'll be sharing a video with everyone later on. I'll show you that you can workout and eat at the same time :)


..me likey mum's small pillow..

2 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Yeah, show me how to eat and work out the same time then I'll be hungry then eat again!

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hi Sweetie,

Rainy days are great for naps. We luv rainy days!

Riley and Star.