PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2009

Ah..nothing much happening lately. Mum and Dad are busy with work and all. So I take it easy whenever I can and bug them for attention most of the time. On weekends Dad will take me around visiting friends and to the pet store.

I noticed that as of late dad has been taking a lot of photos of me and he seems to be using this big black thingamajig. I'll get him to post them here.

Well that's all for the updates, sorry for the lack of updates lately, if I only had the ability to use the keyboard thingy.

Ruff!


Dad's thingamajig took this


...and this

2 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hi Zoey! Thanks for leaving the congrats message in my cbox. It's very exciting for me & my hoomans. I've been very very hungry after my mating. I guess that's very normal for all pregnant bitches huh?

Anyway, I think you're really cute! Your owner is Andy Kow is it? He sure loves cars! Hehehe! Have a great day!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Zoey Kow said...

Hi Amber!

Nice of you to drop by, I love reading your blog and all the fun stuff you get to do.

Thanks for visiting!