PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

Graduation!

I'm sorry I haven't been updating my bloggie for quite a while now. I've was busy preparing for my exam. Dad was training me on everyday for the past week and working on my obedience skills.

The exam started with some warm up walks and here's how the session went :
1. Heel, Sit
2. Heel, Down
3. Heel, Stand
4. Recall
5. Sit, Stay
6. Down, Stay

I was surprised how short the exam was, only took like 10-15 minutes to complete everything including getting the certificate from the judge.

Mum and Dad were happy that I graduated, seeing that I didn't really want to walk in the 1st session of training. Ruuff! Hope I'm gona get some treats for my graduation prize.


My certification!


Mum was proud too!

No comments: