PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Welcome!

Hi there, you found my blog!

I'm kinda new to this, but with help from dad & mum I think I would be able to manage this blog. Haven't really checked out what cyberspace has in stored for me but I've heard it's a big place.

Well, I'll start my first blog by introducing myself then. I'm a Maltese dog from Malaysia, roughly about 3 months old. Mum & Dad picked me up from my caretaker Alison who took care of me when I was smaller. Anyways, when I got home for the 1st time, I was checking out my new house. It's a pretty house with lots of space to run around. Unfortunately, Mum and Dad didn't get me a proper bed yet at that time so for the 1st night they made a nice cozy place in the master bed room bathroom, don't worry it was very clean and I had a good rest. The next morning they brought me to the groomers at Ikano and I had a bath, claws clipped & a cut. I smelled good and felt good!.

Mum and Dad bought lots of stuff from the pet store. I love my new cage area which is also my sleeping area and play pen. When we got home I was so happy I was just jumping and running around, whee!

Well I'll stop here for the night. Phew!

Once again thanks for stopping by.

No comments: